Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Phones Suck

(This is just me venting, BEWARE!)

For 120 days now, CC and I have been communicating by phone during the week. CC is not really a good phone talker. How on Earth did we have a long distance relationship for 2 1/2 years before we got married? And we only saw each other once a month?! And I still married him?! I don't know.

I'm beginning to wonder, how in the World are we going to be able to get through this career when it is quite possible that we won't see each other a lot due to differences in schedule?? I guess I just have to have faith that we can get through it. This is just really frustrating.

29 days!

1 comment:

  1. My husband has been home from academy a week or two and is on day shift till the shift change in a few weeks. He came home from his first day back and said he was tired of working days. I told him he better be happy with days as often as he can get it since it's the only time we eat and sleep like normal people. But the strength of God, good time together, and good vacations can bring us through.

    ReplyDelete