Saturday, September 18, 2010

Oh his own

He's DONE!  FTO is over!  Starting Tuesday night, CC will be on his own, doing his own thing!  I know he's so excited!  And I'm so proud of him!

I'm just curious if he'll get bored.  He's had someone to talk to every night from the beginning, now he'll be all by himself!  I'm sure he'll figure out how to cope.  He's got a good group of officers to work with on the night shift, so he'll figure something out!

The best part about this, CC can now take vacation days!   So, that means HAWAII!!  We're going on a fantastic trip for 7 fabulous days to Hawaii in less than a month - so excited!  This will also be our first big vacation since we've been married, which has almost been 4 years.  We'll be with family, but we'll also get to do our own thing, so it will definitely be worth it.  I even get to take off a whole week of school!  I think this is the best way to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment